Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lost and gained.

The dentist is not on my list of places I want to visit this year. However, I have already made my appearance and will do so a few more times in the next few months. My dentist enjoys pulling teeth out. He had the opportunity to yank one of my precious whites out yesterday. To say I enjoyed it is an overstatement. Good thing for ipods with a loud volume and upbeat tunes and the power of positive thinking. I was all sweaty when he was done from the stress. I came home with the droopy lip, gaping hole and well, I'll spare you the other details and a picture. I did however get a nice long nap. Thanks Derek!

After loosing my tooth we picked up a cat last night. This is Sadie's Christmas gift. His name is Bently and so far we haven't seen much of him. He likes to hang out under the couch or under our bed. He came from a couple without kids so it will take some getting used to us.

  

No comments: