Saturday at the Zoo. It doesn't get much better than that. We have the biggest zoo I have ever seen. We definitely got our exercise. The kids loved the carousel. Derek wouldn't smile at all and then he didn't want to get off! We didn't even get to see all the animals...good thing we have a membership so we can go back.
We love the NC Zoo. I was very impressed with everything and the amount of shade that is offered while being able to look at the animals. Though we enjoyed the Hogle Zoo when we lived in Utah we always were basically hitting sun stroke at the end of our visit. We are planning a trip for August when the kids get back from Utah- maybe we should meet you guys there. Abby has been asking when we are going to get to see our friends in Cary again.
2 comments:
We love the NC Zoo. I was very impressed with everything and the amount of shade that is offered while being able to look at the animals. Though we enjoyed the Hogle Zoo when we lived in Utah we always were basically hitting sun stroke at the end of our visit. We are planning a trip for August when the kids get back from Utah- maybe we should meet you guys there. Abby has been asking when we are going to get to see our friends in Cary again.
SO fun! I wish we had a good zoo up here. I loved going in San Diego. Good family times!
Post a Comment