Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sturdy, well-built, good looking...
That's the way I like my man...oh, wait that's not what I am blogging about. Although I should because he took on a project which, needless to say, I am very pleased with. I know he is pleased too as he came to wake me up at 11:30pm last night to tell me about it. When we moved in to the house we talked about getting some stands for our newly acquired washer and dryer. Chris said, I can make one. With the inheriting of some of his Great Grandpa's and Grandpa's tools, he made a darn sturdy platform for my machines. No more back breaking laundry switching and $200+ still in our pocket that we didn't spend on those cheaply made, flimsy, plastic stands. Now for my laundry chute...Thanks honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those look fantastic. Great job, Chris.
It's nice to have a handyman around!! They look great.
I love it! I may have to have my "handy man" do something like that too!
Post a Comment