Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bread tools

When Chris and I went to the baking classes, the teacher talked about having the right tools. The dough whisk looked pretty handy and the reviews about it were great, so we decided to give it a try. In it's maiden baking voyage, it handled very well. The bread pan is new too and very heavy duty. It worked marvelously. The recipe was from King Arthur Flour and it is all mixed by hand. No more frustration with my mixer. The recipe can be found here. I must say, it is a winner.
  

2 comments:

Darilyn said...

That bread looks great. I have never seen a tool like that but I'm not a big baker. Although I am trying to be better about it.

annie said...

What does the tool do?? I make bread by hand, but have never needed a tool so I've very curious!! :o)