Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and presents! Chris, you're the best!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
One year older...
Another fabulous birthday...all because of Chris. First I was able to sleep in a little, then was woke to breakfast in bed and presents. We then got the kids ready and headed out for some exercise. I was able to do a longer run today which I enjoyed and a good thing because I consumed a few calories today! Chris and I then headed out to our photo class and learned a few new tricks. We had lunch with a birthday coupon at Moe's then headed down to the local consignment shop to browse the furniture. We found some nice art pieces we'd like to buy, but didn't. Shopping at REI was next. We went out for dinner tonight at Red Robin, also with a coupon, then went to Cold Stone to use the birthday coupon there. These coupons are great. A whole day of eating and not paying for it!
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and presents! Chris, you're the best!
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and presents! Chris, you're the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, was that your breakfast on the red plate? That looks yummy!
It's your birthday!?!! I feel bad I didn't know. Some VT I am! Today is Abby's birthday too. What a good day to be born! :)
Happy Birthday!
Happy belated Birthday! Your breakfast looks delish! I feel bad that I didn't know it was your special day.
Happy Birthday Katie! Sounds like you had a great day! Hooray for January birthdays! =D
Hi Katie! It really is a small blogging world! I am happy to hear from you, and read about your beautiful family. I am pretty new to this blogging thing but I really love the way it conncets families and friends... BTW... Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Late Bday. I just wanted to tell you I made pancakes today with a strawberry banana puree and the kids ate it up again. I may try the beets. We'll see.
Post a Comment