Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun at Mormor's and Morfar's


3 comments:

Darilyn said...

I love the picture of your kids on the ground taken from above. I tried to have Will take a family picture of us like that. Well, he did take some but none of them turned out. I'm disappointed because I love that shot. I'm glad it works for some people.

And thanks for correcting my rice krispy treat recipe. I did notice they weren't as good as yours but I figured it was because I just didn't have the touch.

We missed you guys at the Family Reunion. You have to be there next time.

mnhvance said...

What a FUN summer you guys are having! Keep posting! I love catching up with you via blogs!!!

Sierra said...

Katie- so glad to get your comment. I saw your picture on Annies blog. They were so pretty. We are working on getting settled in WA. We will talk soon!!